• Psalms 68 v 34
“Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.”
• Deut. 33 v 26
“There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.”
• Psalms 36 v 5
“Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.”
• Isaiah 54 v 17
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
• Zech. 10 v 12
“And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the LORD.”
• 2 Thess. 3 v 3
“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”
• Psalms 17 v 8
“Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings”
• Psalms 16 v 1 & 10
v.1 “Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.”
v.10 “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.”
(Shout: My life will not see corruption in Jesus name)
• 2 Samuel 8 v 6 & 10
v.6“Then David put garrisons in Syria of Damascus: and the Syrians became servants to David, and brought gifts. And the LORD preserved David whithersoever he went.”
v.10 “Then Toi sent Joram his son unto king David, to salute him, and to bless him, because he had fought against Hadadezer, and smitten him: for Hadadezer had wars with Toi. And Joram brought with him vessels of silver, and vessels of gold, and vessels of brass”
• Psalms 121 v 1 – 8
v.1 “(A Song of degrees.) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.”
v.2 “My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.”
v.3 “He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.”
v.4 “Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.”
v.5 “The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.”
v.6 “The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.”
v.7 “The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.”
v.8 “The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.”
• It is important that we pray on our MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION – Bicycle, Tricycle, Train, Motor Bikes, Boats, Cars, Buses, Helicopters, Planes.
• Let’s soak them in the blood of Jesus.
• Let’s take DIVINE INSURANCE for them.
• Let’s MARK them with the blood of Jesus.
• Let’s SANCTIFY them with the blood of Jesus
• Let’s command DELIVERANCE on their and their demon
• Let’s banish Accident, Sudden Crash, Gruesome Fire Incidence, Evil Instruction in Jesus name.
• Let’s pray seriously because of Psalms 27 v 2, Psalms 55 v 4, Psalms 14 v 4 (Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood)
1. I cover myself, my family and our means of transportation with the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
2. I mark all my means of transportation with the Blood of Jesus.
3. My means of transportation, reject…………………………… in Jesus name.
d. SUDDEN CRASH
e. GRUESOME FIRE
f. EVIL INSTRUCTION
g. BLOODLETTING ARROWS
h. SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE
4. My means of transportation will not become my coffin in Jesus name.
5. My means of transportation will not send me to sudden grave in Jesus name.
6. My means of transportation will not amputate my body in Jesus name.
7. What is giving me comfort will not kill me in Jesus name.
8. My means of transportation will not eat my flesh nor drink my blood in Jesus name.
9. My means of transportation receive Holy Ghost Deliverance in Jesus name.
10. I confess that I and my family members will travel up and down in safety according to God’s word in Zech. 10 v 12 and Proverbs 18 v 12 in Jesus name.