EYES OF THE LORD
- 2 Chr. 16 v 9 – “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.”
- 33 v 18 & 19 – “Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.”
- 32 v 8 – “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.”
- When the eye of the Lord is upon a place for good, there will be light, progress and develop.
- When his eye is upon a person, there will be goodness and progress. 44 v 3 – “For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them.”
A sister was brought to me for prayers years ago, she was almost insane, and Godopened my eyes that a woman having an evil eye sent evil arrows through her eyes to her. I prayed; God delivered her.
Pp. May God deliver you from people with evil eye in Jesus name.
That triggered my curiosity to check the Bible on the subject of evil eyes.
- Mark 7 v 20 – 22 – “And He said, “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders”
- – “Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness”
- Luke 11 v 34 – “The lamp of the body is the eye. Therefore, when your eye is good, your whole body also is full of light. But when your eye is bad, your body also is full of darkness.”
- 23 v 6 – “Do not eat the bread of a miser, Nor desire his delicacies;”
- 6 v 23 – “But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!”
- 2 Pet. 2 v 14 – “having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children.”
- 28 v 22 – “A man with an evil eye hastens after riches, And does not consider that poverty will come upon him.” (419, Thieves).
- DAVID vs. SAUL
1 Sam 18 v 7-9 – “So the women sang as they danced, and said:“Saul has slain his thousands,And David his ten thousands.Then Saul was very angry, and the saying displeased him; and he said, “They have ascribed to David ten thousands, and to me they have ascribed only thousands. Now what more can he have but the kingdom?”
v9. – “So Saul eyed David from that day forward.” (For destruction)
Pp. Anyone eyeing you for evil shall go blind in Jesus name.
- When they eye a business, they close it up
- “ “ “ a pregnancy, abortion
- “ “ “ a womb, they lock it up
- “ “ “ a traveler, they cause accident
- “ “ “ a person – sickness can start – Death.
Whenever you travel – Command all evil eyes on assignment to monitor and cause evil to go blind in Jesus name.
Shout: My Destiny, reject evil eyes in Jesus name
My Family, “ “ “ “ “ “
My Work, “ “ “ “ “ “
- JOSEPH vs. POTIPHAR”S WIFE
Gen. 39 v 7 – “And it came to pass after these things that his master’s wife cast longing eyes on Joseph,(To destroy his future) (To abort hid dreams) (To make God angry with him)and she said, “Lie with me.”
Pp. Shout O! Lord, deliver me from evil eyes in Jesus name.
- JOSEPH’S BRETHREN vs. JOSEPH
Gen. 37 v 3 & 4 – “Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age. Also he made him a tunic of many colors.But when his brothers saw that their father loved him more than all his brothers, they hated him and could not speak peaceably to him.”
- Because Israel loved Joseph
- Because of his dreams – they started eyeing him for evil. But, God turned it for GOOD.
Pp. Those eyeing you for evil, Let God turn it for your good in Jesus name.
- NABOTH vs. AHAB/JEZEBEL
1 King 21 v 3 – 14
- Ahab eyed Naboth’s Vineyard for evil
Pp. Anyone eyeing your property for evil, go blind in Jesus name.
- Ahab reported Naboth to Jezebel
- Jezebel eyed Naboth for evil and killed him and took his possession.
Pp. All evil reporters laying false accusation against you making people to eye you for evil, Holy Ghost fire consume their eyes in Jesus name.
2 Tim. 3 v 1-5 –“But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!”
- Raise an Altar for CLAM against False Accusers and Evil Reporter.
A company’s sign board faded and the company died when a strange uncle visited the MD.
- Who is eyeing you for evil in your family, in your environment, at your work place? (Be delivered in Jesus name).
- You are not making progress because someone secretly is eyeing you for evil.
- They refuse to give you contract or refuse you favour because someone is eyeing you. (Be delivered in Jesus name)
- You are hated and rejected wherever you go because of evil eyes.
- Strange hands on your breast in the dream
- Today is your day of deliverance in Jesus name.
- Your promotion delayed because someone placed evil eye on you is released
- I shall not be eyed for evil in Jesus name
- Evil Emission
“ Marks, from any evil eyes against me, my family and work, Be cancelled by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Strange evil eyes eyeing my seat of progress, receive Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.
- Every effect of Evil eyes on my destiny, on my family destiny, on my work, be cancelled in Jesus name.
- Effect of evil eyes on my life, Backfire in Jesus name (3x)
- Since you receive a strange stare, nothing works
- Someone appeared in your dream to look at you strangely
- Met someone whose look fired a strange object inside of you.
Deliver me, Deliver me,
Deliver me O! Lord, by your power…
- 3 v 3 – “But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head.”
- My destiny, arise by fire, reject disgrace in Jesus name.
- Every conspiracy against my destiny, scatter in Jesus name.