- Phil 4:19
“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
- Psalm 34 v 10
“The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.”
- Psalm 65 v 9
“Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.”
- Gen 22 v 7-8
“And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I my son. And he said, behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? And Abraham said, My son God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.”
- Isaiah 26 v 4
“Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength”
- Psalm 78 v 19-25
v.19 “Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?”
v.20 “Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? Can he provide flesh for his people?”
v.21 “Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel”
v.22 “Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation”
v.23 “Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven”
v.24 “And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven”
v.25 Man did eat angels’ food: he sent them meat to the full”.
- Psalm 132 v 15
“I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.”
- Psalm 115 v 14
“May the Lord give you increase more and more, you and your children.”
- Romans 4 v 17
“(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.”
- Matthew 17 v 27
“Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.”
- Psalm 50 v 10
“For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.”
- God is the only DIVINE SUPPLIER (Phil. 4 v 19)
- God is the only DIVINE PROVIDER (Gen. 22 v 8)
- God is the only DIVINE GIVER (James 1 v 5)
- He can release resources as He wills
- He has everything at His Disposal
- There is nothing He cannot do
- God provided BROOK CHERITH & THE RAVEN for Elijah’s survival.
1 Kings 17 v 1-9
- God provided for the Widow of Zarephath for Elijah’s survival. 1 Kings 17 v 7
- God provided a ram before Abraham got to Mount Moriah. – 22 v 13 & 14
- He sent Manna to the children of Israel. – Exodus 16 v 4
- No matter the global economic recession, no matter your location Jehovah Jireh is still the Supreme provider.
- Jehovah Jireh will provide for you and your family in Jesus name.
MIRACLE OF DIVINE SUPPLIES
PROPHET ELISHA Vs. A CERTAIN WOMAN – THE WIFE OF A DEAD PROPHET
2 Kings 4 v 1 – 7
Vs.1”Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.”
Vs.2 “And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not anything in the house, save a pot of oil.”
v.3 “Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.”
Vs.4 “And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee, and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.”
Vs.5 “So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.
Vs.6 “And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.”
Vs.7” Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.”
- Receive a dramatic supply in Jesus name.
- Receive breakthrough that does not make sense in Jesus name.
- Receive breakthrough that Human Brain cannot fathom in Jesus name.
- Receive an uncommon provision in Jesus name.
- Those who need FUNDING urgently.
- Those who want to meet up an urgent need.
- Those who want to PAY BILLS.
- Those who need to meet up an obligation that may lead to disgrace.
- Those who want to start a NEW BUSINESS/ESTABLISHMENT.
- Those who want to EXPAND their Establishment/Business.
- Those who want to SPREAD – Job 29 v 19
- Those who want to start an international Business Network.
- Those who need RESOURCES to fulfil their Vision/Purpose in Jesus name.
- Those who could not secure FACILITIES from their Banks.
- Those who have been disappointed severally.
- Those who need to do REPAYMENT or Pay up Mortgages.
- Those who must meet up TARGETS
- Those who need HUMAN CAPITAL RESOURCE
- Those who need SPACE to operate.
- Those who need the RIGHT CONNECTIONS
- Those who need PROVISIONS for the Next Level.
- Those who believe God for provisions throughout their JOURNEY in life.
- Those who trust God for provisions to COMPLETE an ON-GOING PROJECT.
- Those who know that God will make provisions so that they will never be STRANDED at CRITICAL JUNCTIONS.
- Those whose resources have depleted.
- Those who have projects on ground but no resources.
- Those whose resources streaming in cannot meet up with projects at hand.
- Those who have ideas to be translated into REALITIES.
- Those who urgently need a miracle of divine provision/supplies.
- Those who want the windows/Heavens of resources to open.
- Shout “Jehovah Jireh, Provide for me” (7 times)
- Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
His Grace is sufficient for me
My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me.
- I am serving a living God Amen
- He is a great provider/2ce
He will surely provide for me
Provide for me
- My heaven of Divine Supplies/Resources, open by fire in Jesus name.
- O ye four corners of the earth, hear the Voice of the Lord, release my supplies in Jesus name.
- Doors of Resources open unto me in Jesus name. Open!!!
- Gates of Supplies open unto me in Jesus name.
- Those in custody of my Supplies, release them now in Jesus name.
- My supplies in any nation of the world, hear this Holy command, appear in Jesus name.
- Every plan to hinder, disturb or prevent my provisions/Supplies, be scattered in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for Divine Provision/Supplies so that I can celebrate, fall on me in Jesus name.
- O Lord! Take me to the place of my rest, for me to enjoy the fullness of your provisions/Supplies for me in Jesus name.
- I shall not miss my divine provision/Supplies in Jesus name.
- Anything in my life, repelling divine provisions/Supplies for my life, be removed and cast away in Jesus name.
- Any distraction that wants to reposition me wrongly for me to miss God’s provision/Supplies, I reject you in Jesus name.
- Any power standing in the way of my divine provisions/Supplies be destroyed in Jesus name.
- Anointing for me to enjoy God’s provision/Supplies in good health, fall upon me in Jesus name.
- Thank God for answered prayers