Just like computer has Programming Languages such as c++, c#, python and many more, It’s no surprise that woman speak in another language. Not in the sense that they don’t speak the same human language with men but usually their messages are encrypted and until you can decode it, you will remain in a limbo.
They are subtle creatures, sneaky, devious, and say things in code, double entendre, parables, wordplay and covert communication. It’s time for men to break the code of the fiminine language.
1. I’m not looking for a relationship right now.
TRANSLATED: I don’t want a relationship WITH YOU. Don’t even BOTHER trying to go out with me since I am saying that a relationship with you and me is already not going to happen.
2. I think of you as a brother! –
Translated: I would consider sex with you to be incest. My Brother you are in the deepest pit in friendzone.
3. Have you had time to… Or When you get a chance…
Translated: Do this immediately, Stop what you’re doing, get up, and do it RIGHT NOW!
4. I’m not ready to settle down or I enjoy the single life!
Translated : I don’t want to settle down with YOU. When ever she says she is not ready she is simply saying she is not ready for you in particular.
5. I need more space!
Translated: You’re becoming undesirable and unattractive.
This is when you WALK AWAY. She might have found someone, she will only come back if things didn’t work out between them.
6. I’m focusing on my ‘career’.
Translated: My training and studying for my career is extremely boring and tedious yet more exciting than you’ll ever be.
7. Let’s just give it some time or l et’s not rush things
Translated: You’re very low on my dating list. You’re good insurance policy if a better prospect doesn’t show up. You are just an option to her, if things don’t work out with other guys then she may consider you.
8. I like you, but…
Translated: I don’t like you at all. Whatever she says immediately she mention “but” , it negates everything she says earlier.
9. You’re not the type of guy I’d date, you’re the type of guy I’d marry!
Translsted: I am not sexually attracted to you. You’re not fun to be with. But you are… ‘nice’.
10. Let’s Just Be Friends or I only like you as a friend
Translated: You’ll never see me naked! I’m not attracted to you. You are in the dreaded friendzone. Even if you are dating her, you can still be in the friendzone.
11. I don’t want to ruin our friendship.
Translated : Please continue to remain my girly friend. You are a shoulder i can cry on. She values the friendship. Females value male friendshipmore than relationship.
12. Honesty is very important to me.
Translated: Only tell me what I want to hear.
13. Can you call me back? I need to…(during phonecall)
Translated : I just need an excuse to get off the phone. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings so I LIED BLATANTLY TO YOUR FACE. Oh, and have a nice day! Although there are exceptions.
14. How about you give me YOUR number instead
Translated : I’ll add it to my trophy collection of guy’s phone numbers – pathetic guys who want me but I don’t want them.
Most times she won’t call you, she did it so you will stop disturbing her of phone numbers.
15. I’m not upset…
Translated: I’m upset.
16. Do you love me?(out of the blue)
Translated : I’m going to ask you for something difficult or expensive… Or what what i will say now may shock you
17. Am I fat? Or ugly?
Translated : Please tell me I’m beautiful.
18. I love men who take charge…
Translated : Pay the bill.
19. I’m not that type of girl.
Translated : Keep trying.
20. I’m not looking for anyone.
Translated : I’m not looking for anyone LIKE YOU.
21. We need to talk…
Translated : I need to complain!
22. I need to think about it.
Translated : Most times it means No.
23. We have an off and on relationship. Complicated r/ship
Translated : I kept him around until someone BETTER shows up.
24. Where is this going?(esp in a relationship)
Translated : Are we getting married?
25. I feel like I’ve known you my entire life!
Translated : Bingo! She is attracted to you.
26. Do you have a girlfriend?
Translated : You are CUTE! Are you on the market?
27. Let’s go and eat
Translated : I am feeling hungry
28. I don’t want a boyfriend now.
Translated : I don’t want YOU as my boyfriend.
EVERY woman is on a lookout for a man. It’s a life purpose.
29. My ex called me yesterday and was …
Translated: I’m still in love with my ex-boyfriend.
30. It’s OK. There is nothing wrong
Translated: It’s NOT OK. Especially if she is moody. Everything is wrong.
Understanding the feminine language gives you an edge as you can screen women are interested in you, and YOU are not.