- GOD IS THE CONTROLLER OF TIME AND SEASON
- Gen. 8 v 22
“While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”
- Duet. 28 v 12
“The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.”
- Lev. 26 v 4
“Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.”
- GOD CAN RESTRAIN RAIN FROM FALLING
- Gen. 8 v 1 & 2
v.1 “And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged”
v.2 “The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained”
- Exo. 9 v 33
“And Moses went out of the city from Pharaoh, and spread abroad his hands unto the LORD: and the thunders and hail ceased, and the rain was not poured upon the earth.”
- GOD CAN SHUT UP THE HEAVEN NOT TO RAIN
- I Kings 8 v 35
“When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them”
- Isa. 5 v 6
“And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.”
- GOD CAN MAKE IT TO RAIN
- I Kings 18 v 41
“And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.”
- James 5 v 17 & 18
v.17 “Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.”
v.18 “And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.”
- GOD CAN MAKE IT TO RAIN IN ANY AREA HE WANTS
- Amos 4 v 7
“And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.”
- PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES TO PREVENT RAIN
- Job 37 v 16 & 22
v.16 “Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?”
v.22 “Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.”
- Rev. 11 v 6
“These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.”
- 2 Chr. 7 v 13
“If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;”
- Who is the Lord that answereth by fire/2x
- Come down O! Lord and magnify your power
- Give thanks unto the Lord, the creator of everything.
- Begin to plead the Blood of Jesus unto the atmosphere and the environment.
- According to Lam. 3 v 37, we cancel every plan of the diviners to disturb this event by their demonic rain in Jesus name.
- According to Gen. 8 v 2, O! Lord, restrain the rain falling till this event is over in Jesus name.
- According to I Kings 8 v 35, O! Lord our father, shut up the heaven now miraculously and prevent it from raining in Jesus name.
- According to Job 37 v 16 & 22, O! Lord, balance the clouds, give us fair weather in Jesus name.
- According to Rev. 11 v 6, we prophecy that by the power of the most high God, let the heaven remain shut and no rain till our event is over in Jesus name.
- According to Isaiah 44 v 24 – 26, O! Lord, frustrate the diabolic power of the dark agents in this environment in Jesus name.
- According to Isaiah 8 v 9 & 10, evil gathering of the charmers to disturb this event with rain, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- According to 1 Cor. 15 v 57, Victory is ours in Jesus name.
Jesus is Lord!