- Isaiah 40 v 30 & 31
v.30 “Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:”
v.31 “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
- Psalm 27 v 14
“Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.”
- Lam. 3 v 25
“The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.”
- Psalm 40 v 1
“I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.”
- Micah 7 v 7
“Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.”
- Psalm 62 v 5
“My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.”
- Isaiah 33 v 2
“O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.”
- Psalm 123 v 2
“Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.”
WHAT TO DO WHILE WAITING
- BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU HEAR
Deut. 1 v 28 & 29
Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.
v.29 Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them.
- BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SEE
2 Kings 6 v 15 & 18
And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
v.16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
v.17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
v.18 And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.
- AVOID BITTERNESS AND EVIL COUNSEL
Job 2 v 9
(Curse God and die) – Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
- DON’T BE OVERWHELMED WITH PAINS
Ex. 6 v 9
And Moses spoke so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage.
- STOP COMPLAINTS AND EXCUSES
Ruth 1 v 20 & 21
(Naomi’s complaints) – And she said unto them, Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me.
v.21 I went out full, and the LORD hath brought me home again empty: why then call ye me Naomi, seeing the LORD hath testified against me, and the Almighty hath afflicted me?
- DON’T GIVE UP
Prov. 24 v 10
If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
- SEE THINGS IN THE LIGHT OF GOD’S WORD
2 Cor.1 v 20
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
- ADD A LITTLE PATIENCE TO YOUR FAITH
Heb. 6 v 12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
- MOVE WITH PEOPLE OF FAITH, NOT DOUBTERS, MOVE WITH DESTINY HELPERS AND NOT DEMOTERS.
1 Cor. 15 v 33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
- STUDY, MEDITATE AND HEAR GOD’S WORD MORE.
- REFLECT ON WHAT GOD HAS DONE BEFORE AND TRUST HIM.
- PASTE ON YOUR WALLS THE PICTURES AND WRITTEN INSCRIPTION OF YOUR EXPECTED END RESULTS.
Habakkuk 2 v 2 – 3
v.2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
v.3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
- LEARN TO PRAISE GOD, REJOICE AND APPRECIATE GOD.
- You are losing hope fast.
- It seems as if your case is defying solutions.
- Already, you are tired of everything.
- You are outwardly looking good but inwardly twisted.
- You are overwhelmed by what you are passing through.
- Physically speaking, what you are passing through is mocking your destiny.
- You are fast losing your mind, self-esteem and confidence.
- You are suicide prone.
- It seems as if this life is cruel to you.
- You still trust God to make you laugh again and open a new chapter for you, to make you sing a new song very soon.
- You will not wait on God in vain in Jesus name.
- Your waiting shall yield mighty Testimonies in Jesus name.
- God will honour your waiting in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Thanksgiving in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Celebrations in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Congratulations in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Fulfilment in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Manifestation in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Joy and gladness in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Victory at last in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Dancing in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Laughter in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Rejoicing in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Comfort in Jesus name
- Your waiting will end in Feasting in Jesus name
- Isaiah 40 v 29 – 31
“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might, he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faith.”
For that person loosing hope fast, thus says the Lord:
- You will overcome your present challenges in Jesus name.
- The present condition will not swallow your faith in Jesus name.
- God will raise SUDDEN HELP solution for you in Jesus name.
- He will increase your strength in Jesus name.
- He will renew your strength in Jesus name.
- He will support you in all ways in Jesus name.
- You will not be weary in Jesus name
- You will neither faint nor give up in Jesus name.
- Receive New Strength to move on in Jesus name.
- Receive New Speed in Jesus name.
- Receive New Courage & Boldness in Jesus name.
- Your tomorrow will be better than today in Jesus name.
- You will remember today and testify mightily in Jesus name.
- Miraculously, God will make a way for you in Jesus name.
- Sing your new song and Dance your new dance in Jesus name.
- Rejoice, Rejoice and shout 7 Hallelujah.
- Psalm 71 v 21
“Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.”
2 Cor. 1 v 3 & 4
v.3 “Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort”
v.4 “Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God”
- May God give you COMFORT from all your troubles in Jesus name.
- From all the Battles surrounding your life, receive the COMFORT of God in Jesus name.
- From that particular repeated challenge, receive the COMFORT of God in Jesus name.
- COMFORT ROUNDABOUT shall be your portion in Jesus name.
- RECEIVE THE COMFORT OF THE LORD IN JESUS NAME.
Those who are …………., God will comfort you in Jesus name
- In pains
- In Emotional Trauma
- Anxious on Some Issues
- Seeking Urgent Help
- In mess
- Losing Faith Fast
- Doubting God, Doubting Themselves
- Having Negative Reports
Isaiah 43 v 2
When thou passeth through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU ARE COMING OUT OF:
- That Troublesome Position
- That Shame
- That Terrible Disappointment
- That Frustration
- That Ridicule
- That Temptation
- That Health Challenge
- That Tight Corner
- That Terrible Storm
- That Financial Mess
- That Denial (Visa, Entitlement, Promotion)
- That Gang Up & lies
- That Misrepresentation
- That staying without Income, Job, Occupation
- That Inability to Progress in Life.
- That Inability to settle down.
- That Lack of Helpers
- That Inability to do well.
- That Spiritual Problems
- That Health Challenge
- That Wrong Mental Profile
Isaiah 29 v 14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.
According to the word of God:
- He will do a marvelous work in your life.
- Remarkable achievement is your portion in Jesus name.
- Amazing testimonies are your portions in Jesus name.
- Spectacular Miracles are yours in Jesus name.
- Wonderful things will locate you in Jesus name.
- Glorious Visitations shall be your portion in Jesus name.
- God will show you special favour.
- God will show up on that matter in Jesus name.
Ezekiel 36 v 11
And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
- The Lord will increase you in Jesus name.
- Your miracles shall be permanent in Jesus name.
- Your breakthrough shall LAST in Jesus name.
- Your GLORY will not be short lived in Jesus name.
- Your laughter shall endure long in Jesus name.
- Your joy will be forever in Jesus name.
- Your prosperity will not suddenly fizzle out in Jesus name.
- You will not REDUCE in Jesus name
- Your sun will not suddenly set in Jesus name – Isaiah 60 v 20
- You will not be a Bad Story/History/Bad references while you are still alive in Jesus name.
- Sudden Problems/Unexpected problems will not invade your life in Jesus name.
- You will finish well, strong and approved in Jesus name.